Hemsut

Written by  on November 3, 2014 

The Hemsut System, populated by a large number of migrant astro physiscists who spend at least 10% of their time studying the interesting orbital mechanics of a tri stellar system and the other 90% undergoing treatment for severe radiation burns. Courageous or foolhardy pilots, it’s hard to tell which, offer their services in wild gravitational thrill rides around the orbits of the three stars.

Category : Locations

Tags :